Friday, November 6, 2009


Marshall is one month old tomorrow. It is going way too fast! He slept 6 hours last night and is happy all the time. We still feel blessed every day to have him. He loves most to be in the baby carrier and sleeping on his tummy. He isn't a fan of the carseat, especially when there is a bump-practically the only time he cries.

Birth Mom has a court date of Nov. 12th and everything looks like it will go smoothly. Then we will bless him and begin our approximately 6 months of state supervision. I'm already wondering how to respond to people who tell me I don't look like I just had a baby. At first I replied confidently that I didn't have him; I adopted him. I told a friend of G's this and he replied, "You mean you bought him from somewhere or a mom just left her baby on your porch?"

3 comments:

Heather said...

Ohhhhh! I'm sooo excited! What a lucky baby to have your family! I wish you all the hapiness and luck in the world. Keep posting - I'll be cyber stalking you!

Kathy said...

Hey, I keep checking your blog just incase you decide to post. I am happy to see little Marshall. Hope to see you soon
Aunt Kathy

Angie said...

Yay!!!!!!!! That is so awesome! He is so adorable and i Hope that all is going well for you guys.