Thursday, October 15, 2009

Our Newest Family Member


On Friday, October 9, 2009 we picked up our new baby boy. He was born Wed. October 7 in Detroit, MI. Our adoption has gone as well as we could have imagined so far. We are all in love with this little guy and he truly feels like a member of our family, come to us in a different way. We hope to give more frequent updates and to highlight the experiences we have over the next year in making the legal transition. Our family is already completely transitioned: adoption is about love.

4 comments:

Whitney said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys. He looks perfect.

amydear said...

Wish I could be there to snuggle him and celebrate with you guys. Congrats! So happy you finally got your little guy.

Brad and Tiff said...

I can't believe it! I just found out yesterday somehow from Lindsey J. I am so excited for you! He is darling! Are the siblings just thrilled? Congratulations!!!

Amanda Mallett said...

Ahha! I found your blog! :) (Thanks Angie.) I had a hunch it might be you by the name. Congrats again! We are SO thrilled for you guys!